Commercial Account Coordinator
Baker-Hopp & Associates is seeking an energetic and independent worker to fill a full-time Commercial Account Coordinator opening. Candidate will work under general supervision and must be able to use problem-solving needs to support client service and new client procurement.
Become a member of a unique sales organization with strong emphasis on risk management - reducing risk and costs for our clients.
You will be working with a flexible and supportive management team who appreciates hard work and dedication and gives proper recognition.
- Financial support for industry education
- Employee benefits including health insurance and 401(k) with employer match
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
This position is created for someone who is ready to grow within the exciting industry of commercial insurance; we are looking for team players who have the following characteristics:
- Has a thirst for learning
- Pleasant and positive
- Curious and asks good questions
- A great listener
- Energetic and prepared
- Has the ability to follow through
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently and multi-task
- Team player
Candidate must have qualifications in the following areas:
- At least one year of experience working in commercial or personal insurance (mandatory for the position)
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Currently valid Property & Casualty License - preferred
Please contact Gretchen Hopp Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 313-886-6770 Cell 586-484-0449.